I am Anna: a 31 years old woman who is trying to find her way in life.
In the last 31 years I’ve done quite many things: studied Hotel Service and Strategic Management; had a rock band and worked on a cruise ship that sailed around the world; I’ve learned English, German and French, tried to learn Danish, Swedish and some Finnish. Now I am travelling and enjoying marvelous places in Europe.
I am an animal lover, especially fall for cats, rats and birds (what a combination though).
Tosya, my love
I was a proud owner of the beautiful cat named Tosya who unfortunately passed away on the 28th of June 2019. She gave me 5 years of happiness. It was a big honor to have such a smart, strong, fun, fearless cat and a bright personality that she was. She left a big emptiness in my heart and I miss her a lot. Let her rest in peace.
I never thought I was able to draw. However, when I started writing in this blog I faced some issues with the copyrights for pictures of other people. My boyfriend has inspired me to try drawing myself and as a result you see these black&white characters in the posts. Since I am not a professional artist and those are my first attempts to draw, don’t be too strict, please 😀
Areas of interest
I like psychology and studying the human nature. For this reason I think that most of my posts will be dedicated to this and how to change one’s life. I am working on it myself all the time, still sometimes I look a bit too messy 😛
I also like photography. I’ve been dreaming about my own professional camera for a long time, but I decided that its absence should not be the reason to not do what I like. Therefore I have my personal instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/anna_braun47/
10 random facts about me
- For 8 years I studied violin at music school
- Three closest friends of mine are called Olga (+ my mother is also Olga)
- My boyfriend is Argentinian
- I was on TV several times in different countries
- Flying is one of my biggest fears
- One of my hobbies is to grow plants from seeds of fruit and vegetables that I have eaten
- I’ve watched all official movies about James Bond
- Good food is my obsession
- I have a phobia of rabbits
- When I get inspired it is hard to stop writing (regardless of the material’s quality 😀 )
That’s all for now. Should you have any questions or comments – please let me know!
Have a nice day and a good mood!